Microneedling (dermapen and dermaroller)
Microneedling describes methods used to smooth out dimpled, mottled, or bumpy skin in order to restore a natural healthy surface.
Dermaroller Therapy provides advanced micro-medical skin-needling, a procedure that stimulates the skin to regenerate and repair itself naturally and safely, so creating smoother, brighter, healthier, younger-looking skin. Dermaroller Therapy is a natural skin regeneration and Scar treatment.
Derma Roller can significantly improve the appearance of:
- Facial and colletage lines and wrinkles
- Aged and sun damages skin
- Acne scars
- Rejuvenation of hands
Prior to Dermaroller treatment
After your consultation with your Paulina Worgacz, where all your questions are answered and you are assessed for your suitability to proceed, you will be booked in for your treatment at a time most convenient to you.
A topical anaesthetic cream will be applied prior to your treatment to numb the skin making the procedure comfortable; it will normally take up to 1 hour for the topical anaesthetic to work.
DermarollerDuring your Dermaroller treatment
The Genuine Dermaroller Therapy utilises sterile single-use medical devices. Paulina/ Aesthetic Practitioner will use a Dermaroller medical device to produce thousands of micro-medical needle-columns in the skin. Each column will penetrate into the dermis of the skin and will be approximately 0.1mm in width. The column will close rapidly enabling the skin to recover quickly – often in the same day.
Dermaroller Following your Dermaroller treatment
After the procedure your body will start to naturally regenerate and repair the skin, working below the surface in the dermis. This takes time as new collagen is formed, new skin cells are generated and blood supply is enhanced. It can take up to 6 weeks before visible signs of regeneration and repair are seen and the process will continue over the following months, providing you with a natural and long lasting enhancement.
What are the benefits:
- The Genuine Dermaroller Therapy reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and tightens pores which become larger as we age
- The treatment requires no down time
- It naturally stimulates the skin to repair itself creating a thicker and healthier appearance
- It improves the appearance of acne scarring and chicken pox scars
- The Genuine Dermaroller Therapy is carried out by our fully qualified Cosmetic Nurses and Aesthetic Practitioners who are specially trained and highly experienced in carrying out the treatment
- The Genuine Dermaroller Therapy can be used on all skin tones and types