TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Set out below are the terms on which Pure Harmony Clinic provides services to its clients. Please ensure that you have read and fully understood them prior to booking any treatment.
1. Appointments and cancellations
- If you are unable to attend your appointment, please contact us immediately on 01788 537 176. We will need to know that you wish to cancel by 10am on the day before your appointment is due. Failure to cancel or rearrange before 10am the day before the appointment will result in the loss of the treatment from any package or any deposit being redeemed.
- Please arrive for your appointment at least 15 minutes in advance so that any necessary administration can be completed. Late arrival may result in a reduced treatment time or the forfeiting of the appointment. Pure Harmony Clinic will endeavour to ensure that your appointment runs to time; however, should we need to cancel or postpone your appointment at short notice, we will make every effort to contact you in advance.
- Prior to your appointment we will inform you of any preparation required in advance of your treatment. Failure to follow our guidelines may result in the cancellation of your appointment, reduced treatment time, or additional fees being charged.
- Any client who requires treatment and brings a child with them must also be accompanied by another adult to chaperone the child whilst the client is being treated. Failure to bring an adult chaperone with any child will result in the treatment being cancelled and loss of voucher or package treatment or deposit. No children under the age of 16 years must be left unattended within the clinic at any time.
2. Credit card details, deposits and payments
- To secure an appointment with Pure Harmony Clinic a deposit of £25 is required..
- Deposits can be used towards payment for treatment or left on your account for future treatments. Should deposits remain unclaimed by the client following twelve months of inactivity Pure Harmony Clinic reserves the right to withhold the deposit.
- These charges will not be applied to clients booking an appointment from any existing voucher or treatment package..
3. Courses of treatments
- All treatments purchased as a package must be paid for in full in advance of the first treatment. All treatment courses must be taken, and vouchers redeemed, within 6 months of the date of purchase; any treatments left unused after 6 months will be forfeited.
- Treatment packages are only refundable for medical reasons. Any refund agreed is calculated by deducting the full list price of all treatments already taken, plus any charged for non-attendance, from the total price of the course of treatment, with the difference returned to you.
4. Treatment suitability
- We will always assess whether treatment is suitable for you, or likely to be successful, prior to any treatment being carried out. If treatment is not suitable for you, we will inform you as to the reasons why. You will only be liable for the cost of the initial consultation, where applicable.
- Pure Harmony Clinic will not be liable in contract, tort or otherwise for any economic loss (including, without limitation, loss of profit), or for any other special, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with, its provision of any goods and/or services to the client.
- It is the client's responsibility to ensure that he or she provide Pure Harmony Clinic with all relevant medical details prior to each treatment. Pure Harmony Clinic will not be liable for any damage that occurs as a result of the client's failure to disclose such details.
- The client agrees to comply with all instructions and/or recommendations given to them by, or on behalf of, Pure Harmony Clinic regarding the care of a treated area. Nothing in these terms of business shall exclude or limit Pure Harmony Clinic's liability for death or any personal injury resulting from Pure Harmony Clinic's negligence.